Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Entrepreneurs of the North"


"BS" is right. Well... virtually everything is stupid, if you look at it the right way. I mean, if you really think about it.

One of my favorite routines is Sunday brunch at the "mellow" epicenter of Valley society, Ivory Jack's. Eggs Benedict Arnold and the Sunday paper, with sketchbook at elbow, and casual conversation over coffee. This was today's panel in the News-Miner, but I still got lots of compliments on whatever editorial ran a few days ago, which I only heard about yesterday while at the coffeeshop: some people said it was the "Voter's Guide," some say "The Write-Off Candidate." Maybe I should get out of the cabin more.
Temps down to a snappy ten - above - this morning, caught the absolutely beautiful sunlight, eight or so hours long now, on the fresh-fallen snow, before back to work! 
(Grabs cat and hits the couch for scary movie-thon) 


No comments:

Post a Comment