Friday, October 29, 2010

Votes on Fire



“I lied about accessing all of the computers,” Miller wrote. 
“I then admitted about accessing the computers, but lied about what I was doing. 
Finally, I admitted to what I did.” - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner

Funny how all the indignant self-righteousness is growing a little flaccid from the Miller camp. Strike that: it’s having zero impact on the Teflon hypocrisy, at worst the tick is burying its head in a bit deeper. 
Funnier Sadder still is how ankle-biting sycophants of The Quitter overlook (and in fact, use it as another flag-waving opportunity) one of the defining pillars of Palin’s own history
Palin had observed Ruedrich doing Party business on the state's time [...] Palin resigned in January 2004 and put her protests against Ruedrich's "lack of ethics" into the public arena by filing a public complaint against Ruedrich, who was then fined $12,000.
Telling indicators of character and trustworthiness truthiness. Incidentally, the idea of feeding my vote into a machine manufactured by another equally stellar example of political hacking isn't exactly helping matters. Oh wait - the stereotype of a paranoid, middle-aged, white guy holed up in a cabin is probably the wrong profile to promote. Think I'll go back to drawing some fluffy animals now...

“It’s time for me to leave this public service,” Miller said in the resignation letter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment