Sunday, August 13, 2017

"Motorhomes"


It looks to me as if I was actually looking at real caribou antlers for once. The almost abstracted ones in the doodle in turn gave me another idea that you'll see here sooner or later. At any rate, amazing things will happen if you slow down enough to really take a look at things.


The older I get the slower I drive. Or maybe it's just compounded by the usual age of the vehicles I drive. Either way I never seem to be in much of a hurry to get anywhere. We'll all get where we're going eventually.


Such sagacity unfortunately doesn't ever seem to extend into the head of the tailgaters who don't elicit much in the way of any road rage as a sense of pity - they certainly have crappier day than I do, or will, once they start riding my ass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment