Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Funny dreams...

Moose on the cabin roof: ballpoint pen doodle scanned from sketchbook.

Nope, this has nothing to do with anything, and certainly not what I should be wasting time with.
90% of the time I don't remember my dreams, and if I do, it's so weird and confusing I quickly put it out of my mind. My normal waking hours are filled enough as it is with weirdness and confusion, I really don't need to add to it by deciphering my subconscious. Figure it stays buried for a reason, and besides, there's more than enough wonder, mystery and inspiration all around to keep me occupied.

Oh and hey - looky there: a hundred folks are now followers of this ol' blog along with the many lurkers trolling the intertubes. Welcome and thank you all again - promise I'll start taking the website more seriously and maybe even try to write better from now on.
>cough<

No comments:

Post a Comment