Long-time followers of this blog (in fact one of the first-ever posts here) know well of my penchant for promoting literacy. While there are many other issues that I might personally care far more about, we wouldn't be in this mess as a society if we didn't have better literacy skills. Hence it being the sole cause that I donate art to.
The spot illustration was ostensibly intended just for a sticker + bookmarkers too. The QR code goes right to the home page for the group, but since some of y'all are reading this post on your phone, that's a bit of a logistical impossibility so here's a direct link.
It's a pretty slick-looking professional logo, as opposed to my beaver/book initial idea, but c'mon man, ya can't have Castor Canadensis on everything.
Behind the scenes was a funny (now) (in retrospect) situation where I spent some time recreating a concept it turned out I had already done. Soon as I found the preceding design I didn't even bother to clean up the admittedly superior version. Dam it.





No comments:
Post a Comment