Friday, July 12, 2024

New Crap: 'Bou Thang/Nuggets Merch + Weekend Demos

Just a quick post for a reminder that I'll be doin' the 'bou live all weekend, so drop on by and get a load of my new craptastic stickers - and I just dug out what I think are the last couple cases of the two books from 2007. One is in the works, I promise you, and it'll be my opus (like a limited-edition hardcover bound coffee-table volume) - in other words the ratio of quality material will be so much higher since it's the best culled & condensed from over the past 17-odd years. Not to mention full color.

Speaking of color, I'll be going full-on with watercoloring during at least half of each session while camped out at the cafe: Sat/Sun 7am - noonish. This is also a bonus sneak peak for you, dear readers, at a couple as-of-yet unposted recent pieces (including one that already was). Mention this post for a free sticker, sit for a cuppa coffee + a baked good, check out Rush Hour. Be good to see you.

(CW top left) Derwent Inktense water-soluble pencils + Caran d’Ache Neocolor water-soluble wax pastel + Faber-Castell Goldfaber Color Pencils 


No comments:

Post a Comment