Sunday, September 12, 2021

"The Little Spawning Mermaid"


More wholesome, quality family entertainment. Also the reason why I'll get a cease & desist from the rat corporation

Not really, as evidenced by the meticulous amount of research and experience I've previously documented about similar situations. Or more than likely I'm such a small fish in really, really big pond, and outside of my immediate circle of exposure here in the middle of nowhere I'm a nobody.

(promotional excerpt)

At least I took the time to ensure proper depiction with correct character references and even sampling the exact palette, to say nothing about, ah, scale

Though I suppose there's a limit to such heightened standards of representation, especially when it comes to the details such as accurate anatomical aspects.


 

2 comments:

  1. That link to the rat corporation appears not to lead to that article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah - thanks for the heads-up. Fixed it to point to the infamous "Air Pirates" incident (not to be confused with Mickey Rat!)

      Delete