Sunday, July 31, 2016

"Final/Last Frontier"


I'm unabashedly old school, or in this case, Original Series. Over the years I've grown to embrace the Next Generation though, and this opportunity to incorporate the bonus classic meme was too good to pass up. But you know you're dated when your Significant Otter asks if you have a copy of "the first Star Trek" and you spend a while digging through boxes to excavate not only that one, but the next nine as well (for a proper binge), and she says "No, I meant the first one" meaning the other first one instead.
Now get off my lawn transporter deck.

2 comments:

  1. I still think "The Wrath of Khan" was the best Star Trek movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur! Along with definitely being in the top ten all-time greatest sci-fi movies period. Also.

      Delete