|(click image for larger view)|
Back in April I did a process post documenting the evolution of this particular panel (backlink here), and the original pen & ink piece was thereafter relegated to the mulch-pile to await further treatment. Lo and behold, a new box of Derwent "Graphitints" arrived in the mail, which was all the excuse I needed to start experimenting. So I managed to utilize all twenty-four colors, including black and white, plus everything in-between, along with "importing" a couple extra ones from the "Inktense" series. The piece is 11x14" and looks great with a triple-thick glaze to bring out the inner luster, or as much luster all that hairiness can muster.