Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Show That Never Ends: Tabletop II


From opening night of the still-ongoing exhibition hanging at the Alaska Center for Natural Medicine: think of it as a sort of funny feng shui for festivals. In all seriousness, this is a standard platform for peddling wares that's evolved over all the many gigs I've had a tables at. It's a good idea to have a spread - like a veritable buffet of creativity on display - that is stratified so as to offer a range of stuff from expensive to cheap to totally free... in theory, something for everyone. It's also nice to have materials on hand to do some demos, not to mention catch up on some work in the lulls.

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, dude! I had the shirt and goatee at MECAF, but I see that I need the hipster cap for my next gig. And maybe the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time in the proverbial trenches + appropriate venues will determine the beverage of choice. As I recall for MeCAF it was Captain Eli's Root Beer that did the trick.

    ReplyDelete