Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11 Repost (w/Update)



''When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.'' - Glenn Beck on his radio show, Sept. 9, 2005
It's entirely coincidental that I'm reposting this particular panel on this date. Just like, according to the venue promoter, the entirely coincidental timing of today's über-patriot rally in Anchorage by Beck & Palin:
"And you know what, it's a great date for me, for America, for Alaska," Cox said
Fresh off coincidentally reclaiming the civil rights movement for white people ("I Have a Nightmare"), now these folks are shamelessly exploiting the tragedy of 9-11. With tickets ranging from $73 to $225, organizers stand to rake in anywhere from $331 to $900k, profiteering on the backs of the dead.
"I can think of no better way to commemorate 9/11" - Palin

No comments:

Post a Comment