Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pop Culture


"I saw young Harry, with his beaver on..." - Henry IV, Part 1

Posted as a follow-up to yesterday's Castor canadensis...
It's well-established that I'm not very hip or cool at all, and definitely not clued in on how to make a popular cartoon feature that would appeal to anyone outside my relatively obscure demographic.  
In fact, I'm so lame that last week while at the drawing table I caught myself brimming with pride at a particularly flawless rendition of "Spanish Fly" on air-guitar. Plus just finished the annual re-reading of the Silmarillion - and how geeky is that.
" ...I have kindled you with the Flame Imperishable, ye shall show forth your powers in adorning this theme, each with his own thoughts and devices..." -  Ilúvatar

No comments:

Post a Comment