Sunday, September 27, 2026

"Fabulous Mountaineering Ensembles" + "Returning Shopping Carts"

While these two particular panels were rendered many months apart from each other, the similarity in content more than merited a double-post. Besides, now in retrospect, with a comparison/contrast like this it's easy to ascertain that I have too much fun with my favorite color, pink.

Not drawing on my mountaineering experience because I never roped up, or used crampons either, but did carry  though I did carry one of the early Chouinard ice axes, mostly in the event of a slide down a snowy peak.

But I do have many, many years of firsthand personal experience dutifully putting back away my shopping carts. There's even a theory about such behavior and the psychological traits it reveals about someone's personality. I pretty much negate any positive aspects given my habit of playing Subie bumper-cars with any strays left out in the lot.

Folks are sometimes taken back at the number of corporate box stores that line our major roads across town. All the main chains greet arrivals upon deplaning at our humble airport, dispelling any illusions of the frontier from the quaint marketing campaigns that entice the tourists.

Ravens in the Safeway parking lot at forty-below zero

No comments:

Post a Comment