Saturday, October 19, 2024

Crumbs: NookieBear + CAT TOWN + Union Pop-Up

A few other random & recent happenings: Probably the best-ever portrayal of my feline side by the amazing Somer Hahm for her CAT TOWN exhibit, now making the rounds of Alaska in The Lemonade Stand mobile gallery.

Not too long ago I did a special commission for the UAF CLA rebooting the Nanook logo, and now remixes of it are spreading across campus, which causes me no end of joy. Stay 'tooned for another exciting possibility with this goofy guy...

Bonus: When I had to give a brief ten-minute presentation to a couple hundred incoming students about the art department, I was so stressed out... right up until I saw this (hat-tip Sarah Manriquez):


And lastly, an old drawing of mine got repurposed as art on a flier for my new union, now that I'm full-time faculty. Couldn't think of any better use for such imagery of what we can collectively accomplish all working together - hopefully some more material will be coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment