Friday, June 9, 2023

Upcoming Gigs: North Pole Library + Discover Alaska + Flossie & May's


Buncha events happening in quick succession: It's been a decade since my last talk at UAF's "Discover Alaska" lecture series, and that was marking my 25th year anniversary of the cartoon. That means I'll have ten-years-worth of material to skim over in 45-minutes. Actually four funnies per minute that's only 180 Nuggets so strap in. 


And it's also been a while since I last got invited to hang out at the North Pole Library. This time it's as part of their summer reading series for a workshop on cartooning. Lastly here's a teaser on a little show on the cafe walls for the month July down at Flossie & May's. No formal opening as of yet, as I'm usually there every weekend morning at opening for at least a couple hours with the sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment