Sunday, October 17, 2021

"Jerky"


Like some kinda soylent brown, I think "Sunburnt Sourdough" is an actual flavor I saw on one of the omnipresent bags of nitrate bombs jerky that nowadays occupy their own display section down at corner gas stations all across the U.S.A. 


Y'all might notice a stylistic repetition as far as a color palette goes for many recent cartoons. That's largely on account of working on several small batches at a time, and so like Tarzan swinging from vine to vine, I'll keep a panel open and tiddlywink off another one and so on in succession.

One of my favorite rituals is still running off Sunday mornings like a kid at Christmas to see what particular panel appears in the new issue. Coupled with a legendary breakfast burrito, the only thing tasteless around here is my sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment