Sunday, September 19, 2021

"Refresh Your Browser"


Every so often I have a sudden inspiration about something I rarely experience personally: a surge of hopeful positivity and unbridled enthusiasm. Nice goatees too. But then I get on the computer and it dissipates. Not necessarily due too the inexorable onslaught of toxicity and bad news. In this specific instance my browser was starting to crash (thumbnail images failing to load) as a precursor to a much more serious disaster which we won't get into here. 

On a more serious note, as a result of the pandemic-related syndrome of malaise I have been struggling to remind myself of the basics as far as mental & emotional hygiene.

(promotional excerpt)

This particular panel also doubled as a quick demo piece I did for an aspiring talent. I then whited-out the text for another one of the teaser images I use across social media platforms to encourage subscription + support of my feature in the Sunday paper.

On a closing note, MoochieBear would like to remind us that - failing any therapeutic or comedic solutions - just stay inside where it's safe & warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment