Sunday, August 22, 2021

"Low Fat"


So in my quest to reign in some of my habitual excesses, along with cutting out sugar from my diet I also try and watch salt + fat content too. But there are some things that you just can't expect to work, like NA beer, there's just not much aesthetic point. "Low Fat" - or worse still "Fat Free" - is another one. And this isn't an implied endorsement of Wheat Thins either, asthe distiction between the varieties is a matter of discerning the subtleties in flavor between chipboard versus paperboard.

(pencil version + teaser excerpt used for promotion)

And while one could make the obvious point that it spells out the difference between these two boxes for example in big, huge letters right there on the front, I know I'm not the only person out there who has gotten all the way home and ruefully discovered they grabbed the wrong one by mistake. Happens all the time when I drop by the store to grab some refreshing flavored water and accidentally wind up with some similar libations instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment