Saturday, September 23, 2017

Winter Guide


One of my previous panels was solicited for reprinting in the official winter guide to Fairbanks, a publication of Explore Fairbanks (the former convention + visitors association). After this “unexpected” exposure now many thousands of folks will know of the sublime inspiration we Interior artists get from seasonal affective disorder (reaches for another pint) (…of Cherry Garcia).

Also now seeing as how I’ve evidently become a posterboy for marketing Interior Alaska’s beverage industry, I’m announcing my services-for-hire as an artistic prop available for posing at any fine establishment. Serious inquiries only: please contact my agent to schedule an appearance. Sketchbook doodles sold separately. Offer not valid in Lower 48.

image: Heather Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment