Sunday, November 27, 2022

"Weir-Wolf"

Another one that relies on the theoretical overlap between two subsets of readers: Deadheads, and folks, friends and fans familiar with historical fishery facts

I became interested with the archaeological history of these structures during the research phase of the Yukon river/Eagle residency poster - specifically the portion of the panel dealing with the Han Hwech’in people.

I reached my zenith of fandom by following the band around the Pacific Northwest (culminating in Shoreline Amphitheater 1989)  with a dear old friend. Afterwards I followed the beat of a different drum and became the farthest north member of The Herd. What with over a thousand live shows on disc even some of my erstwhile Deadhead friends would just look at my collection and shake their heads in understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment