Sunday, March 20, 2022

"Frontier Twitter"

Another panel whose content overlaps into online vernacular and thus might not make much sense to readers of the hard-copy edition only. Not to mention the demographic of folks out there digging for in the ground for not-funny nuggets presumably don't spend much time on social media. And they're not really missing anything: I've long since plateaued in my social media and already get overwhelmed with the deluge.


Just the other day I was bemoaning how many different ways there are to get ahold of me, it's no wonder I am becoming more and more of a slacker... just ask anybody who comments here. Oh yeah, and then there's that little matter of destroying democracy (almost quaint to reread the early warnings in retrospect). And speaking of getoffamylawnisms don't miss the hat-tip.

Excerpted image soon to be another cool sticker!

No comments:

Post a Comment