Saturday, June 12, 2021

S.A.D. Truth

That is one sad little moose nugget

I often make light of how I'll begin to suffer from seasonal affective disorder approximately six months ahead/behind of everyone else. This on account of having one's mindset obsessively focused on topical material for new Nuggets, and since I usually have a half-year of material stashed away (endlessly replenished and supplanted with successive waves of ideas and doodles) my brain is perversely operating in winter mode during the hottest days of summer, and conversely, would account for why I'm so surprisingly cheered up in the darkest depths of winter since all my thoughts are consumed with bright sunshine, colorful flowers, singing birds, the pure and simple laughter of playing children, and puppies tumbling about a grassy lawn etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment