Saturday, October 11, 2014

"Torpor"


Never too early to start thinking about the inexorable pull indoors as the days grow darker and a chill sets in every evening.


I attempted in earnest to resist the current fad of nostalgic binge-watching episodic installments of shows, since unlike books I generally start to lose interest if not momentum in a series that spans over years. Only one of the listed shows I bother to stay current with, the others failed to capture my interest long enough to merit maintaining any attention. But as usual, participation in fads isn't a prerequisite to commentary.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/dec/20/early-humans-may-have-survived-the-harsh-winters-by-hibernating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW it... I keep telling my wife it's not fat it's just insulation layers

      Delete