Friday, December 13, 2013

"Chena Rim"



Yeah, so here I am supposedly in my forties, having just had a big ol' bowl of SpaghettiO's while rewatching "Man of Steel*." But hey, at least I'm not still in my Underoos.
And last week I showed up to the 8am class all haggard and tired after staying up too late on account of getting wired off eating half a damn box of Captain Crunch and rewatching the awesome "Pacific Rim" (giant robots fighting giant monsters for those of you not in the know about the intricacies of the plot). Guess this is the middle-aged version of cuttin' loose and gettin' wild & crazy... woo-hoo, better than the self-destructive habits of yore...

And when Pablo said "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." I'm sure he wouldn't have restricted his aesthetics to culinary arts either.

*Chalk up yet another awesome Hans Zimmer score as a studio soundtrack to break in some new nibs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment