Sunday, March 31, 2013

Magnificent Information: Thank You For Your Sweat


There has been a comparatively big surge in spam hitting the blog - 30-50 a day now. They're mostly screened out before hitting my email notification and subsequently dumped into Blogger's "Spam" receptacle. At worst it's it was (update: switching moderation to "registered users" eliminated 99% of the spambots leeching off trackbacks) a mild annoyance, and at best, a faintly amusing speed bump. The broken phrasing sometimes develops it's own creative cadence, and like panning for gold, a few choice flakes turn up every so often during the daily sift:
“I'm no longer certain where you're getting your info, but great topic.
I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.”

"Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, for the reason that this moment i am
reading this impressive educational piece of writing here at my home."

“whoah this blog is magnificent i like studying your articles. Stay up the good work!”

“May I simply just say what a relief to discover an individual who actually knows what they're talking about over the internet. How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy."

“you are really a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible!”

“Magnificent website. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!” 
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment