Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"LMAO"


Here's a spiffy little last-minute stocking stuffer that perfectly sums up many a mental cold snap. Now available through the "Nuggets" Printfection store on a variety of apparel, including tshirts featuring the new "Burnout" and "Destroyed" line of fabrics:
"Rough around the edges has a whole new meaning with this delightfully distressed tee. Features a ground collar, sleeves and bottom hem for a worn-in look with a timelessly edgy appeal."
 Yeah, that's definitely what I'm shooting for is timelessly edgy appeal. Story of my life: delightfully distressed and burnt-out indeed. Order now and they might even arrive before 2012...


But wait: this fetching memento is also adorning 11oz & 16oz mugs, plus the official corporate logo (see profile) proudly emblazoned on the other side. 

2 comments:

  1. I wear my tee shirts until they are grungy and distressed anyway. I can't afford to give them a head start. Some of the ones in my drawer came from well back in the last century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now if I could only fit into my old ones without adding more distress...

    ReplyDelete