Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Slobster"


This guy's been lumbering around my brain for a while, probably the character will turn up in a LowTide panel sooner than later. Until then, he'll just sit around occupying space and doing nothing.
Unlike someone else, who has been hitting the drawing board pretty early as of late: I dig getting to work at 6am, as it means I'm still four hours ahead of my alternate life up in Alaska. So around noon I can shift time-zones and and catch up with work in the future. And it's always a bonus to be riding the logistical wave of farming out the funnies to multiple publications and be somewhat ahead the curve as far as juggling who gets what and when - being a couple months out doesn't necessarily ever translate into being "ahead." To quote Nick Danger - how can you be in two places at all, when you're not anywhere at all?



No comments:

Post a Comment