Sunday, May 13, 2018

Edits: "Tits" & "Bou-bies"


My latest + greatest hypothetical rejection to Audubon Magazine. Maybe I should go pass some out at the annual Katchemak Bay Shorebird Festival, or at least the Sandhill Crane Festival right here in the 'Banks. Probably be on my table at this year's Wild Arts Walk fundraiser at any rate.
Regardless, here's a pro-tip: never search Google Images for "bird tits."


Oh well, so much for staying clear of any workplace search engines filters.
While back I went on a roll (or off the rails) with the caribou theme, one might even say in a rut. Might as well throw in an edit, as in, no way will this ever grace the pages of any publication. As disturbing an image as it might be, at least I cared enough to remove any reference to smoking, because that's just stupid. Wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea or anything...


Juvenile as it might be, doodles like these sure serve their purpose as a brief bit of comic relief amidst an otherwise idle stretch of time while at work. Yeah, I amuse myself - whatever it takes to get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment