Saturday, March 10, 2018

Slow Posting


Oh yeah sure there’s fame, fortune and friendship, but I'm tellin' ya all that ain’t nothing next to making it onto the Official “Sloth Of The Day” website. Just goes to show how the internet is full of very strange + wonderful places (and I have awesome friends one of whom - h/t Andrea - flagged this for me). Looks like I'm hittin’ the big time… very… very… s l o o o w l y.

Here's a link to the original post, which has a dead link for the image, so never mind. A lot of the archives for Ink & Snow are scrambled now that Google in its infinite wisdom killed off Picasa, which hosted a significant amount of my images. And speaking of sloth, I'm too damn lazy to overhaul everything except on a piecemeal basis as needed.

Jheronimus Bosch Table of the Mortal Sins (Accidia)

No comments:

Post a Comment